Child Care Director
Company: Childcare Network, Inc.
Location: Sneads Ferry
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Work Address: 813 Hwy 210
Overview:Who We AreFounded in 1988, comprised of almost 300
schools, we are the 4th largest private child care provider in the
United States. Childcare Network offers a warm, caring environment
with high- quality education for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
Our proprietary, research-based High Reach learning curriculum is
individualized to every age, with activities that combine learning
and fun to create happy, curious kids.
OverviewA Child Care Worker is responsible for maintaining a safe
and fun environment for young children to preteens. Their duties
include coming up with creative and educational activities,
preparing and serving snacks to children and maintaining a clean
environment for the children.
What We OfferWe offer a comprehensive benefits package that would
be available to you as a valued employee.
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company holiday pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company matching
- Training and career development opportunities
Offering a $1,000.00 Sign-on bonus after your first 30 days!! Ask
- Experience- At least 3 years of Director/AD experience and have
child development training.
- Education level required- BA in Early Childhood Education or
- NC Admin level III required
- Must be a team builder, organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills.Personal characteristics -
- Caring and compassionate attitude when interacting with and
caring for children,
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills to converse
with children, fellow professional caregivers and parents or
- Excellent patience and stamina for keeping up with the demands
of children of all ages
- Advanced multitasking and organizational skills to handle
multiple children at a time
- Physical abilities- Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and
lift up to 25-40lbs dailyResponsibilities:Responsibilities
Child Care directors are responsible for the well-being of the
children and staff in their assigned center. Some of their typical
- Manage assigned school in accordance with companys financial
and budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Build and maintain great communication with talent aquisition
staff asssigned to school.
- Operate the school according to NC state licensing
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of
the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials
necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary
to maintain desired enrollment.
- Work with corperate employees and maintain great communication
while buiding a great relationship.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our
Keywords: Childcare Network, Inc., Jacksonville , Child Care Director, Executive , Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!