Construction Project Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Construction Project Manager (Renewable Energy - Federal
Construction)Cherry Point, NC area
Overview:USPRO is looking for a proven Construction Project Manager
to work with an engineering client of ours in the Cherry Point, NC
area. This individual will be responsible for providing support of
the final design, construction, and successful implementation of
multi million-dollar design build projects.
Employment type: Direct Hire
- Provide daily construction, administrative and technical
management of renewable construction projects delivering energy
savings for public, institutional, government and commercial
- Assist with project accounting, budgeting, project schedule and
tracking, reporting quality management and internal
- Serve and assist as a liaison between the business office and
- Direct interface with customers managing customer service,
relationships and contractual obligations.
- Assist in project design and development including scope,
subcontractor selection, cost estimation, installation and project
- Regularly monitor assigned project performance and cost
estimates to forecast estimates through to project completion for
reasonableness against plans and actual expense rate.
- Directly manage construction managers (site supervisors) as
assigned to ensure quality control, project delivery on time and on
budget while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintain and update project schedules to reflect current
information, monitor critical path activities and tracking of
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Project Management or related field OR in lieu of a Bachelor's
level degree, will accept High School diploma or GED in addition to
4+ years of work related experience.
- Minimum of 4+ years of construction experience. Federal
Construction experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated work experience with several of the following
energy efficiency disciplines - direct digital energy controls
systems, variable frequency drives, high efficiency motors, central
plant chiller and boiler installations, lighting retrofits,
renewable energy technology, warranty and service requirements
- Proven experience with OSHA safety standards, mechanical and
electrical systems development, engineering, and project management
regulations, practices, and codes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
and foster positive business relationships.
- Strong verbal, written, computer, technical communication, and
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Project, and AutoCAD.
- Must have valid Drivers' License in good standing, issued by
Keywords: USPRO, Jacksonville , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Havelock, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!