Company: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to
ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including
buildings and amenities.
- Conduct marketing activities to attract new customers.
- Hire and manage resort employees.
- Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the resort and ensure that it's clean and
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the
resort to improve its profitability.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent
- 5+ years of property management experience, preferably in an RV
or manufacturing home community setting.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the
complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and
exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred.
Keywords: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc., Jacksonville , Property Manager, Executive , Newport, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!