Sr. Quality Engineer
Company: Stanadyne LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary: Maintains constant contact and liaison between the
customer and Plants on quality items; coordinating activities with
Sales, Service, Aftermarket, Manufacturing and Application
Engineering Departments. Must be able to implement new procedures
for audits. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assuring the quality of equipment;
specification review, investigation of non-conforming product and
leading team activity to identify root causes and implementing
permanent corrective actions.
- Responsible for coordinating investigations and resolution of
customer related difficulties, instituting and maintaining
documentation on customer issues.
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, customers, and
Stanadyne personnel through verbal and written communications.
- Visits customers and provides written reports on all phases of
activities. (This is an integral requirement of the position.)
Approximately 20% travel is required.
- Maintains familiarity with all phases of the manufacturing,
assembly and testing of Company products. Exposure to all products
- Coordinates all quality activities of all Stanadyne personnel
and participates in repairs/sorts of F.I.E. at our facilities or at
the customer facility.
- Knowledgeable in Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP). Must
be able to lead an APQP team through all phases of the process.
- Knowledgeable in PFMEA, PPAP, and Control Plans. Must be able
to lead team through all phases of the development and revision of
- May be required to perform miscellaneous related job duties or
special projects as assigned. Qualifications:
- An ASQ certified Quality Engineer for positions involving
hardware or an ASQ certified Software Quality Engineer for
positions involving software. Previous experience is APQP and PPAP
- Hands on experience with precision grinding operations and
- Hands on experience with sophisticated measurement equipment.
(CMM, surface finish, form testers, etc.). Programing experience on
such equipment is a plus.
- Experienced in TS16949 and ISO
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Effective communicator Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. degree in Engineering and Business Operations, Quality.
Advanced course work preferred.
- 10+ years active quality experience in a manufacturing
environment. Travel Requirements:20% + travel domestic and
international Physical Requirements:Essential physical
requirements, such as climbing stairs, standing, stooping, or
typing. Physical effort/lifting, such as sedentary - up to 10
pounds; light - up to 20 pounds. Working Conditions:Variable travel
and flexible schedule necessary Note: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to the classification. They reflect
the essential elements and general responsibilities of the position
but are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
Keywords: Stanadyne LLC, Jacksonville , Sr. Quality Engineer, Engineering , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!