Notary Public, Part-Time Instructor
Company: Carteret Community College
Location: Morehead City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Carteret Community College is accepting applications for
Part-time Notary and eNotary Public instructors to facilitate the
North Carolina Notary and Electronic Notary courses and complete
associated paperwork to ensure compliance with state and federal
policies. Must be able to teach day or evening classes.
Apply online at www.carteret.edu/jobs
Hourly rate of pay is based on education, training, and teaching
Examples of Duties / Knowledge & Skills
* Class schedules will be scheduled under the direction of the
Small Business Center and support staff.
* Maintain accurate records (such as attendance, grades,
documentation, etc.) and submit any corresponding reports according
to departmental or college guidelines.
* Submit required reports to school and NC Secretary of State.
* Must possess a current Notary Public guidebook.
* Must teach from the curriculum that is provided by the NC
Secretary of State's office.
* Ability to effectively convey factual information and detailed
explanations of program to industry, community, staff, and
Minimum qualifications & Requirements
* Please include all relevant degrees and certification you were
awarded on this application.
* Currently certified as a North Carolina Notary Public and as an
eNotary Public instructor.
* Have at least one year of active experience as a Notary Public
* Must be able to show copy of North Carolina Notary Public
* Maintain a current commission as a North Carolina Notary
* Experience teaching online Notary classes preferred but not
* Must be able to work as a part of a team and must value
collaboration; posses good teaching and organization skills, able
to communicate effectively both in verbal and written expression;
and possess an educational philosophy that is compatible with the
mission of Carteret Community College.
Job offers are conditional subject to a successful criminal
Carteret Community College is an EOE/E-verify employer.
Carteret Community College serves and empowers our students and
coastal community by providing high-quality education, workforce
training, and lifelong enrichment in an innovative and inclusive
Agency Carteret Community College (NC)
Address 3505 Arendell Street
Morehead City, North Carolina, 28557
Keywords: Carteret Community College, Jacksonville , Notary Public, Part-Time Instructor, Education / Teaching , Morehead City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!