Company: Prescient Edge
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Prescient Edge is seeking a Script Writer to support a Federal
government client. As a Script Writer, you will:
* Have a clear understanding of the MARSOC organization, structure,
and mission in order to perform script writing and coordination
across all aspects of scenario development, and all other duties,
responsibilities, and actions necessary to support SW/EP
activities. The SW/EP shall perform all tasks associated with this
position such as but not limited to:
* Develop a seamless training scenario with an operational theme
that achieves all unit goals & objectives as defined.
* Ensure scenario and all supporting documents are IAW applicable
documents and best practices; Supported by proposed training
objectives, unit requested conditions, available resources,
operational & Sub variables PMESII-PT, Joint/Conventional /SOF
Doctrine, MARSOC Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual, Unit
* Provide a challenging and realistic exercise scenario and its
conditions that incorporates red cell/white cell, checklists,
master scenario event list (MSELs), injects, with timelines that
allows personnel involved at every level an opportunity to
demonstrate a clear understanding and all associated applicable
skills IAW specified, essential, enhancing, and implied tasks to
meet commanders' goals/objectives.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and
serving our employees is the key to everyone's success. To that
end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package
* A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities.
* Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision,
dental, and orthodontia coverage.
* A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule.
* Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training,
tuition reimbursement, and networking.
* A positive work environment where employees are respected,
supported, and engaged.
* Former Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), Warrant Officer or
* Must have 10 years SOF experience from date of graduation from
their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in either a
Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs;
Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry
Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military
Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q).
* Minimum of 5 SOF combat deployments of which 1 employing ASOT
* Advance Special Operations Techniques Course (ASOTC)
* Minimum of 5 SOF combat deployments.
* Must have operated at the Battalion or higher staff level.
* Preferably had an assignment at a credited Exercise Control
Branch such as NTC, JRTC or held a Team Leader or above position at
an SMU as exercise planner on at least (1) multi-day JSOC RMT3 that
has included RW infil/ exfils and explosive breaching and/ or MFF
into an urban environment.
* Capable of data mining for unit's area of responsibility (AOR)
specific current and relevant information as it pertains to script
* Capable of structure training event(s) that establishes the
conditions to facilitate performance-oriented training on properly
selected, directed, and mission essential training objectives.
* Capable of developing specialized Courses of Instruction (COIs)
for emerging mission requirement.
* Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of
Prescient Edge is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) founded as
a counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) company
in 2008. We are a global operations and solutions integrator
delivering full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training,
security, and RD&E support solutions to the Department of
Defense and throughout the intelligence community. Prescient Edge
is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
that is protected by law. We strive to foster equity and inclusion
throughout our organization because we believe that diversity of
thought is critical for creating a safe and engaging work
environment while also enabling the organization's success.
Keywords: Prescient Edge, Jacksonville , Script Writer, Advertising , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!