District Office data entry assistant - $14.60/hour
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Location: US-NC-JACKSONVILLESystem ID: 762932Category:
AdministrativeEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: USMC-E
DISTRICT OFFICE-CLUnit Contact: Mark SiglerTarget Hourly Rate:
$14.60UNIT DESCRIPTION#CB#HS#IN#PMWhat's better than serving those
who are so bravely serving our Country? Come Join our Government
Team!Sodexo is seeking qualified DATA ENTRY/DISTRICT OFFICE
REPRESENTATIVE to join our team in serving the "fuel to fight" to
our U.S. Marines stationed on Camp Lejeune. You will work with in
the DISTRICT REGIONAL OFFICE suporting our accounts in the field
with adminstative /data entry support. Our teams in the field
strive to provide healthy, balanced meals with variety and
excitement - providing them a memorable menu experience combined
with compassion and comfort while they are away from family and
friends. If you have the passion, skills and desire to work with
the very best...IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!Full
time position, Training available with opportunity for advancement
- Schedules vary with no late nights, shifts may include
alternating weekends. Benefits, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and
Paid Sick Leave!!! #QUALITY OF LIFEBenefits EligibilityFull Time
Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the
resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we
offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy
lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also
offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings
programs and access to our employee assistance program and other
discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to
all employees). Position SummaryThis position uses some
subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments
consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The
General Clerk III selects from alternative methods and refers
problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive
guides, manuals, or procedures. Typical duties include assisting in
a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of
financial or other records (stored both manually and
electronically); verifying statistical reports for accuracy and
completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting
complaints. The General Clerk III may also direct lower-level
clerks. Positions above level IV are excluded. Such positions
(which may include supervisory responsibility over lower-level
clerks) require workers to use a thorough knowledge of an office's
work and routine to: 1) choose among widely varying methods and
procedures to process complex transactions; and 2) select or devise
steps necessary to complete assignments. Typical jobs covered by
this exclusion include administrative assistants, clerical
supervisors, and office managers.General Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with
- Performs activities such as photocopying, scanning, compiling
records, filing, tabulating, posting information, and scheduling
- Writes, types, or enters information into computer to prepare
- Prepares and issues receipts, bills, policies, invoices,
statements, and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information, and
resolves routine problems.
- Conducts research when necessary.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
- May receive, count, and deposit cash, as needed.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Serves as a lead unit clerk performing more advanced,
non-routine varied clerical duties in accordance with standard
- May perform and receive applicable compensation per SCA
regulations for other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years related experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all co-workers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, calendar,
texting, documents, spreadsheets, internet, etc.).Physical
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and may
occasionally lift/move up to 40 pounds.Working Conditions (may add
additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally, work is performed in an indoor setting; however, may
participate in outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.Sodexo
is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Jacksonville , District Office data entry assistant - $14.60/hour, Administration, Clerical , Jacksonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!